Mobile Crisis Response Clinician
Leyden Family Service and Mental Health Center
Franklin Park, IL 60131 • Temporarily remote
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Provide home/community-based crisis intervention, level of care assessment, and individual therapy to those who have gone into psychiatric crisis. The population includes primarily children, adolescents, and young adults ages 5 to 20.
· Work as a part of the team to provide 24/7/365 crisis intervention and stabilization services within the community. During the pandemic, we are working out of our Franklin Park, IL office and completing assessments and therapy remotely via zoom and phone.
· This is a Monday- Friday 9am to 5pm full time position with a requirement of being scheduled on the afterhours on call calendar a minimum of 2 shifts a month to cover overnights and weekends.
· Take referral calls from the CARES Crisis Line and complete agency face-sheet.
· Respond to a crisis location within 90 minutes of receiving a call, including hospital emergency departments, client homes, schools, and police stations etc.
· Complete agency biopsychosocial crisis assessment, safety plan, consents, DCFS forms, and Illinois Medicaid -Crisis Assessment Tool (IM-CAT).
· Crisis assessment are primarily preformed on those under the age of 21 with Medicaid or Managed Care insurance.
· Provide level of care recommendation and referrals.
· Coordinate inpatient psychiatric hospitalization for those who are considered to be at risk.
· Email dispositions, Enter electronic progress notes for billing, fax assessments and transfer summaries to partnering agencies, etc., according to specific guidelines.
· Contact Supervisor and utilize supervision to address assessments crises, problematic cases, general case reporting, need for special services, and need for resource information.
· Represent the Agency in a professional manner including educating the community as to Agency services, fostering all collaborative relationships, and assistance in facilitation of Mobile Crisis Response Program referrals.
· Assume responsibility for professional growth including attending all mandatory Agency In-service training.
· Master’s in Social Work, Counseling or related field.
· Personal Vehicle, valid driver’s license and auto insurance
· Background check clearance
· Drug test clearance
· TB test clearance
· Recent grad students are encouraged to apply
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) is encouraged
· $36,000 base salary for a 35 hour work week with an increase for bilingual. This position also includes afterhours with incentive pay for each shift and assessment completed during overnights and weekends.
· Generous vacation, sick and personal time
· Health, dental, vision, 403b retirement, agency pay life and LTD, various voluntary policies provided by Aflac.
· Supervision provided for those working towards licensure
Leyden Family Service does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Leyden Family Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Habilitative Systems, Inc.
Community Counseling Centers of Chicago
Title: Contract Manager
Department: Business Office
Reports to: CFO
The contract manager’s task is to ensure consistent management of all proposals and contracts. This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management. The contract manager’s role in the contract development process requires close collaboration with various departments, including clinical operations, project management, account management, billing and finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Please email cover letter and resume to Doug Meyers at Doug.Myers@c4chicago.org.
The Arc of the Quad Cities Area, Rock Island, Illinois
The Arc of the Quad Cities Area is seeking a Director of Behavioral Health to assist with meeting our mission “To empower people with disabilities to believe in their own unique abilities and achieve their full potential by providing quality, innovative services that focus on advocacy, independence, employment, meaningful community life and personal happiness.”
In summary, the Director of Behavior Health will provide assessment, analysis, and intervention in regards to research-based positive behavioral supports for people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities with co-occurring mental health or behavioral concerns. Work with individuals served, staff, and family on implementing positive intervention strategies and techniques through the development of behavior support plans. Monitor the agency’s overall behavioral health strategies and communicate effectively with the interdisciplinary team of professionals.
Applicants may apply by clicking the link below, or may inquire about the position by contacting Meg Davis, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status."
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Seeking CFO for non-profit Health & Human Services Organization. Some Duties include:
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; additional education preferred; CPA strongly preferred; Ten (10) years of progressive advancement in financial programmatic responsibility; Minimum of 5 years of management experience.
Apply online at www.aidcares.org
Call Kevin Harris at 630-966-4028
Ecker Center - Residential Supervisor
Ecker Center for Behavioral Health is a leading provider of behavioral health care services for children, adolescents and adults. Our mission is to optimize the well-being of individuals and communities through the delivery of accessible, comprehensive and quality behavioral health care which includes prevention, education, and intervention.
We are seeking a Residential Supervisor in our Elgin, Illinois location to join our team!
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to Ramona Grauzinis, Chief Human Resources Officer at email@example.com
Association of Community Mental Health Authorities of Illinois
The Association of Community Mental Health Authorities of Illinois (ACMHAI) is seeking an Independent Contractor to act as the Association Coordinator up to 80 hours per month. The Coordinator will provide various leadership, management, administrative, planning and other services on behalf of ACMHAI. ACMHAI is a 501(c)6 Not-for-Profit Corporation.
ACMHAI supports local community mental health authorities and public policies to address resources for individuals living with mental health, substance use, or intellectual and developmental disability related needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
EXPERIENCES & COMPETENCIES
CONTRACT AMOUNT: $48,000 Annual Independent Contractor Agreement.
SUBMISSION PROCESS AND CLOSING DATE: Submit a resume, cover letter, and three references by Friday, October 16, 2020 to:
ACMHAI Search Committee
Attn: Scott Block
620 Dakota St.
Crystal Lake, IL 60012
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org